Monday, January 22, 2024

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. ~ Søren Kierkegaard


“A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” - Chanakya


My mind at night and my mind in the morning are probably no different. When I didn’t know, it was refreshing, but when I knew, I felt bad. Isn’t it true that the dirty and clean are not in the things themselves but in the mind? Therefore, I now realize that everything is created by the mind (一切唯心造). 


“Your believing or not believing in karma has no effect on its existence, nor on its consequences to you. Just as a refusal to believe in the ocean would not prevent you from drowning.” ~ F. Paul Wilson, The Tomb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. ~ Søren Kierkegaard

“A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the S...